Wedding Food Tasting Event
Specifically for those couples planning a wedding and considering the Regency as your venue, we invite you to join us to a Food Tasting Event where you can sample some of our preferred menu selections before making a final selection on the menu for your event.
February 23, 2022. Due to inclement weather, we are postponing this event to March 2nd.
Time: 6:00 pm
Reservation Required to Attend.
Menu Items Being Presented:
- Regency Salad – Spring Mix Topped with Crispy Pancetta, Fetta Cheese, and Cherry Tomato
- Ceasar Salad – Romaine, Croutons and Parmesan Frito
* Two types of Dressing will be served on the side.
- Roasted Garlic Cream Cheese Whipped Potatoes
- Dauphinoise Potatoes
- Chef’s Vegetable Medly (Steamed Asparagus, Sculpted Carrots, and Green Beans)
- Wild Mushroom Risotto
- Regency Green Beans (with Bacon and Onions)
- Sliced Beef Tenderloin – Marinated and Peppercorn Encrusted Tenderloin Sliced and Pared with Red Wine Demi
- Seared Salmon – Encrusted Salmon Fillet Accented with a Citrus Maitre de Butter
- Asiago Stuffed Chicken – Fried Panko Encrusted Chicken Breast Inlayed with Asiago Mousse Spinach and Roasted Red Peppers, Topped with Roasted Red Pepper Cream Sauce
- Iced Tea and Water Included as well as one complimentary Beer or Wine per Guest.
- Cash Bar will also be available.
To make a Reservation to attend this Tasting Event
please call the Sales Office at 618-624-9999